• We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God as written without error.
• We believe in the preservation of scriptures in our English text (King James Version).
• We believe in the Genesis account of creation and the fall of man.
• We believe in the total depravity of man.
• We believe all are lost unless born again.
• We believe that we are saved by grace through faith and without works on the part of man.
• We believe in the security of the believer.
• We believe that Jesus Christ organized a church while here on earth during His personal
ministry (before Pentecost), and that He gave that church a commission (Matthew 28:19-20)
• We believe that there are two church ordinances: baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
• We believe that the church is local, visible, and that she has the Bible for her one and only and
all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
• We believe that the way to finance the Lord’s work is by free-will offerings.
• We believe that all churches should be missionaries.
• We believe in the pre-millennial second coming of Christ.
• We believe that Heaven is a real place and that Hell is a real place.
• We believe in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and these
• We believe in confrontational soul-winning (by giving the gospel to a lost and dying world.)
• We believe the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all our unrighteousness.
Copyright © 2023 Ron Middleton Missions Outreach - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder